So many of us contribute significantly to making a difference, but are often unrecognized and even forgotten forever.
Not here at Source the Station!
We’re recognizing the top contributors each month, placing them on our Hall of Fame page.
We’ll even present each of the month’s top contributors with a small token of our appreciation.
So, how do we identify the top contributors each month? It’s based on earning points using the following criteria:
- Referring new members to join this site (10 pts each)
- Having a photo of yourself in your profile (see ‘My Profile’ at top of Home Page once you’re logged in) (10 pts)
- Being one of the top online contributors (i.e. writing comments on ideas on this site, conversing on Facebook page) (25 pts)
- Attending in-person Source the Station meetups (25 pts) and happy hours (15 pts)
- Submitting an idea (15 pts)
- Getting 50 “Likes” for an idea or comment you submitted on sourcethestation.com.(25 pts)
- Having 100 “Likes” for your idea or comment on sourcethestation.com. (50 pts)
- Completing special tasks pre-arranged with the liaisons (i.e. extra credit): (10 to 25 pts)
- Host a Chat & Chew (you bring the friends, we bring the food) (100 pts)