Long Island could use more outdoor beer gardens thanks to our nice open spaces and greenery. Having one located in Huntington Station would be a prime spot.
- Create community gathering spaces
- Can be for people of all ages from 20s
- Can serve lots of interesting food (apart from reglar bar fare)
- Can have a range of activities–ping pong tables, foosball, cards, board games, etc.
- Host various events–band nights, book clubs, poetry nights, etc.
Beer gardens are doing very well in adjacent areas like Queens and Brooklyn.